21st Century Skills for Teens Pinnacle Education offers Face to Face & Online Sessions in Dubai (UAE)
On completion of this Program; participants will be able to:
- Understand and Identify their personal assets and values
- Build and enhance their self confidence
- Define leadership qualities and styles
- Develop the essential interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Active listening
- Problem solving & Decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Goal setting
- Team dynamics & team building
- Presentation skills
- Define their personal and group goals
- Develop an action plan on how to apply the leadership skills learnt throughout the program in helping their community
Who Should Attend?
- High School Graduates
- University Students
- Working Professionals
- All Future leaders.
A contest will be held at the end of the Program, where the participants will present their projects in front of the external jury on how to use their leadership skills to help the community. During this process, the panel of judges will review the projects presented and will evaluate each proposal based on three main categories:
1. Originality: the specialty and value of their project ideas
2. Team work: the ability of the participants to work well in a teams and contribute equally.
3. Presentation: the confidence, communication skills and the quality of materials presented. Prizes will be awarded for the best ideas.
- Interactive Lectures
- Exercises; games & Quizzes.
- Videos & Role pays
- Question and Answer
- 3-4 days for aided contest preparation:
- Four Case Studies
- Change Management
- Innovation Building
- Barriers to Innovation
- Communication challenges
- Individual & group response evaluation