GCC Value Added Tax (GCC-VAT)
This course focuses the applicants will get to have the knowledge as well as the practical implication of the VAT… This course will provide the essential skills and knowledge needed to ensure compliance with the new VAT requirements. It delivers a rock-solid underpinning in the management of VAT across business, covering areas such as why VAT is pertinent to business, how to interrelate with tax authorities, and how to compute VAT.
What will you achieve?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how VAT works and how it is applied in the GCC and
- Analyze how VAT impact a business’ operations and the administrative burden it triggers.
- Identify how VAT applies to cross border transactions and understand the compliance, reporting and other requirements for such
- Understand the different types of taxable persons and how the application of zero rates and exemptions impact a business.
Who is the course for?
- College Student and recent graduates
- Mid career Professionals