STEM Robotics Course
What is Robotics?
Robotics is the field of computer science and engineering that deals with the design, development, operation, and the use of the robots. Robots are autonomous machines which can support humans in a wide variety of environments, from manufacturing processes to critical, unfit for human life, working conditions. Robotics specialists strive to accomplish diverse tasks by designing mechanical devices which are capable of intelligently completing them.
What will you learn?
STEM Robotics is a laboratory-based course that uses a hands-on approach to demonstrate the basic robotics principles, focusing on the designing and programming autonomous mobile robots. Course information will be connected to lab experiments; students must work individually to create and test even more complex robots, culminating in a robot contest at the end of the course.
What will you achieve?
- Discover the wide variety and scope of robotic applications.
- Learn basic components and building blocks of robots.
- Develop building skills for robot.
- Practice and learn to program the robots
- Program autonomous mobile robots to perform challenging tasks
Who is the course for?
- Children aged 12-16 who are passionate about Robotics.
- Basic knowledge of computers is preferable.
Course Duration: 15 Hrs
Course Fees: Click Here to Enquire