Microsoft Office Course
What will you learn?
Introduces the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Office, Windows basics, and file management. Microsoft Office is a collection of office-related application and develops familiarity with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, email, and Internet basics. Each application is unique purpose oriented and offers a specific service to its users. For example, Microsoft Word has been used to create documents. To create presentations, one uses Power point. Email and Calendars are managed by the help of Microsoft Outlook.
What will you achieve?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be skilled to:
- Recognize when to create professional and academic documents using each of the Microsoft Office programs.
- Utilize respective Microsoft Office programs to create personal, academic and business documents that meets current professional and/or industry standards.
- Apply learnt skills and concepts at the workplace for basic use of computer hardware, software, networks, and the Internet.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who wish to jump-start their career and use the Microsoft Office applications in their day-to-day work.
- No prerequisites are required.
Course Duration: 30 Hrs
Method of Delivery:
Short and intensive training, combining lecture, demonstration and activities. We place a great emphasis on making the training practical and interactive, getting you to practice the techniques for yourself as you work through the course. Trainers provide assistance and direction relative to your situation as required for training.
Course Fees: Click Here to Enquire