International Business Management
This course follows the examples of various managers of successful organizations across the
globe and includes thinking principles to suit the current business management needs. It consists
of a standard business management program that will create a strong base of business
management concepts when managing across borders and regions. It also introduces the students
to principles of various business management functions like Finance, Planning, Organization
Control, Marketing, Human Resource Management and more.
What will you achieve?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
- Gain an international perspective on managing your business
- Develop critical management skills like leadership, strategic thinking, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Boost your chances of gaining employment with top companies
- Solve local and global business challenges and find strategic solutions
- Expand and build your knowledge in overall international business management
Who is this course for?
- Professionals or managers employed with multinational companies
- University Graduates and Undergraduates
- Entrepreneurs or business owners who are looking for expansion across international borders
Basic understanding of management principles and functions.
Course Duration: 6 Hours
Course Fees: Click Here to Enquire