Innovative management and creative leadership are widely accepted as important success factors for both companies and individuals. Additionally, they are competencies that can be built and harnessed by everyone in any company with the right nurturing atmosphere and support. In this course, you’ll learn how to cultivate those skills in yourself while also encouraging others to do so. It will also discuss individual challenges and goals in this area. More importantly, the course’s final goal is to provide you with customized solutions that work for you and aids modern leaders and trains them on resilience and adaptability during tough times.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the connection between good leadership and creativity and innovation.
- Implement self-awareness methods in preparing for unleashing the natural creative inclination.
- Teach, advise and assist others in developing the needed self-awareness for creativity.
- Create the right environment that fosters creativity and innovation in others.
Who is this course for?
- Team and project leaders
- Individuals who wish to embrace a more creative approach at work, whether to solve issues, think of new initiatives or establish and introduce changes.
The course will also help anyone interested in identifying and growing their own or a group’s creative capability
- Two years of experience in working as a team lead.