IELTS Exam Preparation Course Online & Classroom in Dubai
The IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System) is one of the standardized English tests you will have to take if you are planning to immigrate, work or study abroad in an English-speaking country. For the IELTS preparation course, Pinnacle Education offers you straightforward, easy to understand training methods with the latest practice material and sources available that ensure you to achieve the band score you want. We conduct face-to-face as well as online classes.
What is the IELTS Test?
The International English language Testing System, or IELTS™, is an English Language proficiency test which is required for non-native students so as to study in countries where the medium of instruction is English. This exam tests students’ ability to speak, listen, read, and write English. The IELTS has two formats – Academic and General. Using the latest training methodology, along with the right tips for you to achieve your desired band score, our trainers will prepare you for both paper-based and computer-based tests. IELTS is accepted by Universities in USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland and Canada. IELTS™ exam tests all four language skills:
The structure of the IELTS™ is as follows:
- IELTS Reading (60 minutes)
- IELTS Writing (60 minutes) Consists of 2 tasks. Candidates must answer both
- IELTS Listening (40 minutes) Candidates must carefully listen to instructions and attempt a total of 40 questions divided into four sections
- IELTS Speaking (10 – 15 minutes) An examiner tests your speaking ability by engaging you in various topical discussions divided into three sections
IELTS™ is conducted in UAE by British Council and IDP. For detailed information about IELTS™, please refer to the official website of IELTS™ www.ielts.org
IELTS Preparation & Training Courses in Dubai |IELTS in Dubai
What is the scoring scale for the IELTS™?
You can score between 0 (Minimum) and 9 (Maximum) with a half-point increment. Four scores are reported on the IELTS™ test report form (TRF):
- Reading score reported on a 0-9 band scale, (half point increment)
- Listening score reported on a 0-9 band scale, (half point increment)
- Writing score reported on a 0-9 band scale, (half point increment)
- Speaking score reported on a 0-9 band scale, (half point increment)
The Overall Band Score is the average of the four component scores, rounded to the nearest whole or half band. The component scores are weighted equally. The Test Report Form (TRF) gives your Overall Band Score and band scores for each of the four components: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
Register now to get your highest ever achievable band score with Pinnacle Education!
Have some doubt? Get FREE IELTS Counselling from our IELTS Expert. Fill up the form given below: