Preparation Course for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Certification in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah (UAE) Pinnacle Education Offers Classroom & Online CFA Course in Dubai
What is CFA?
Known to be one of the topmost distinctions in the investment management profession, a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter is a designation that is given to individuals who have completed the CFA program along with sufficient work experience requirements. Becoming a CFA holder enables you to have the skills and expertise to flourish in the fierce investing industry.
Usually achieved by individuals with backgrounds in accounting, finance, business or economics, the CFA program is a three-part exam that measures the essentials of –
- Portfolio Management
- Wealth Planning
- Investment Tools
- Valuing Assets
Why should you become a CFA charter holder?
- Internationally recognized credential in the investment management career
- Denotes a notable benchmark for investment firms
- Well-prepared to join the market
- Wide-ranging career line within and outside the industry
- Qualified to work in a variety of investment decision-making positions
- Enabled to revel in long-running occupations in commercial banking, consulting, investment banking, and more
Eligibility for computer-based CFA exam 2021
- Candidates are allowed to take the exam a maximum of two times per calendar year but not in successive windows or windows that are six months or less apart
- Per exam level, candidates will have a maximum of six attempts.
The road to earning your CFA credential begins here. At Pinnacle, we ensure that you are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to crack the CFA Level I exam. Our extensive CFA Level I Exam preparation course provides:
- Exclusive assistance by expert trainer
- Comprehensive study material
- Best tips on time management techniques and exam strategies
- Intensive revision sessions
- Blend of in-person and online mode of learning
- Access to question bank
- One paper-based or computer-based mock exam