CFA- Chartered Financial Analyst Exam Preparation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah (UAE) PINNACLE Education Offers Exceptional Classroom & Online CFA Course in Dubai
What is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)?
CFA- The Chartered Financial Analyst is a globally recognized and most valued professional designation awarded by the CFA Institute to measure the competence and integrity of the Financial Analysts throughout the world. Candidates are required to clear three levels of exams that cover areas, such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management and security analysis.
Why should I choose CFA?
- Internationally recognized credential to demonstrate your expertise in the finance sector, specially in investment
- Boost your job prospects with increased opportunities
- Become part of a worldwide community of finance professionals who share similar goals
- On average, individuals with CFA credentials earn higher salaries and compensation packages.
- Qualified to work with a wide-ranging career line in a variety of investment decision-making positions within and outside the industry
- Benefit from cost-effective training solutions that offer a high rate of return on your investment
- Enabled to thrive in long-running occupations in commercial banking, consulting, investment banking, and more
Why choose PINNACLE for your CFA training?
- Our exceptional CFA Exam Preparation is made easy and manageable for you to increase your chance of success in the first attempt
- Our expert trainers employ the most effective and up-to-date CFA exam taking techniques.
- Along with CFA Textbooks, we use comprehensive study materials developed by our PINNACLE experts that makes difficult CFA concepts easy to learn.
- Our Training methodology and easy-to-understand approach guarantees the effective delivery of extensive CFA knowledge over a short period of tuition time with ample time for revision.
- We employ CFA subject specialist Tutors who are experts in their respective fields, industry experienced and possess effective communication skills.
- After an initial analytical training consultation, we provide personalized feedback and training plans to our students for achieving their learning objectives.
- We offer flexible study packages – You can now choose to study CFA face to face, online or through a blended approach
- Our conducive learning environment, utmost customer satisfaction and customized approach makes every training program a memorable, enjoyable and rewarding learning experience for our clients. We prioritize you without compromise and believe that your success is our legacy.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Training course Details
|Weekdays and Weekends Trainings available
|Face to Face at PINNACLE premises in Dubai
|AED 9000 ( Check for the available discounts)
What are the CFA Entry requirements?
To enroll in the CFA Program and register for your CFA Level 1 Exam, you must have:
An international travel passport and one of the following:
- Bachelors Degree: Complete a bachelor’s program or equivalent program and have received a degree from the college/university. If you are not sure if your program is comparable, consult your college or university.
- Undergraduate Student: Your selected exam window must be 11 months or fewer before your graduation month for your bachelor’s degree or equivalent program. Understand that you must complete your degree program prior to the date of sitting your Level II exam.
- Professional Work experience: Have a combination of 4,000 hours of work experience and/or higher education that was acquired over a minimum of three sequential years and achieved by the date of registering for the Level I exam. The dates of education and professional work experience cannot overlap. If you have a combination of work experience and higher education to achieve the minimum hours and years, assume that higher education takes 1,000 hours per year.
- A combination of professional work experience and education that totals at least four years (part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment).
Learn more about CFA Costs and Examination Windows
There are 4 CFA exam windows throughout the year in February, May, August and November however it is not possible to always take each exam in any given exam window. The below table shows you which exams can be taken in each particular exam window.
To learn more about CFA Costs and Exam Dates, please click here
To Register for the CFA Exam , please click here
In-House and Live-Online CFA Training Options
If you are interested in taking this CFA training program for you and for your colleagues in your organization, at your premises or at a venue of your choice or online, you can enquire now and we shall offer you customized and effective IN-HOUSE or LIVE ONLINE training solutions to meet your training needs.