Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
The CFM Certification is greatly recommended and it is of great significance to tycoons and business professionals who would like to get a systematic knowledge of accounting practices and theory, and to any learner who is want to get involved in accounting or finance as a future career.
The Certified Financial Manager (CFM) Certification is intended to improve the capabilities of finance professionals and also to serve as a first step in the Finance Management profession. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you outline o where you will fit in your organisation’s financial structure, and how to keep your unit out of the red. Our training Course will help you take the Certified Financial Manager (CFM) Certification Exam with confidence.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this course you will be able to
- Understand how companies measure financial performance
- Learn the concepts such as revenue recognition, invoicing mechanics, cost flow methods, capitalized costs, fair value accounting, revaluation, etc
- Secure financing and understand debt covenants
- Know how to optimize a company’s working capital
- When the company’s working capital is inefficient at that time you can perfoms trade payables , inventories etc
- Understand the treatment of dividend payments, share repurchases, and stock splits
- Perform analysis of financial statements and to assess opportunities in investment and in techniques of capital budgeting
- To perform sensitivity analysis and build capital budgeting models from scratch.
- Learn how to become an effective and respected manager and be able to recruit, select, onboard, train, develop, and retain talented employees
- Negotiate effectively and to apply negotiation tactics that will ensure your success in the long run
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for;
- Anyone who is the part of the Department of Finance and Deregulation Financial Management & Budgeting.
- Anyone who wants to develop their understanding of finance, budgeting and accounts.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial math
- Willingness to become a finance manager
48 Hours (each level)