Organizations are facing multiple and highly complex challenges now and moving forward. Traditional change management, systems improvement, product/service development and capability building models are not as successful as they could be. This is because most organizations only focus on systems and processes rather than a more holistic approach.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the ideas in organizational development
- Describe various change models
- Explain why people counter change and strategies to reduce resistance
- Talk about and examine diagnostic tools used to evaluate organizational effectiveness
- Evaluate and improve human resource management practices
- Recognize important types of organizational development interventions
- Show how to assess organizational development interventions
- Implement human resource intervention methods in various management settings
- Recognize human resources metrics and their relation with organizational development
Who is this Course for?
- Business people interested in a new way of thinking about organizational success
- Team Leaders