Public Speaking courses for Kids & Teens in Dubai
The Importance of Public Speaking Courses for Kids
In a public situation, Public Speaking communication skills are just as important as any other life skill. Developing these abilities at a young age is important in the long term. Children’s pre-adolescent years are particularly eventful because they begin to mature into active members of society and they develop personal viewpoints and ideas on a variety of topics. When this happens, most children want to express their opinions as well. They can use public speaking as a platform to proudly express their beliefs and thoughts.
Throughout their growth, Public Speaking children will be required to speak in public in a variety of contexts. Although it is an important Public Speaking skill, some children are more comfortable standing and speaking in front of a crowd than others.
Benefits of Public Speaking skills Training for Kids
Public speaking helps children and teenagers develop a variety of abilities. There are few forms of children’s camps or after-school activities that may be as personally stimulating and satisfying.
When your child is able to stand in front of a group of people and deliver a speech that aims to influence public perceptions, a whole new world opens up for them..
Some of the topics under the Public Speaking program are as below:
- Introductory logic, with discussion of basic reasoning and logical fallacies
- Research skills
- Speech writing skills
- Classical debate
- Aspects of the science of persuasion
- Preparation and moderation
- Vocal modulation
- Different genres and forums for speech presentation
- Effective use of humor
- Thinking on their feet (improvisation)
Why choose PINNACLE for your Kids’ Public Speaking Skills Training?
At PINNACLE Education, your child will develop:
Deeper skill development for children as these programs can be useful preparation for post-secondary education, where presentations and in-class engagement are essential.
- Improved social interaction and empathy abilities are critical for their growth and maturation.
- Increased confidence is accompanied by a greater understanding of their own personal power and inner strength.
- Students’ critical thinking abilities are put to the test since giving a speech requires them to recognize faults in their own logic as well as that of others.
- Self-organization and self-discipline are aspects of speech preparation and children will learn to have courage while giving a speech. Undeniably, progress in this field has significance in many other aspects of life.
How do we develop Public Speaking skills Courses in your Child?
Through our expert trainers, we build a path of mindfulness and self-actualization for your child. We help them to achieve this through:
- Understanding suppressed emotions and the way they react.
- Acting techniques to manage their day to-day emotions.
- Character assessment techniques to learn the flaws of their personality and the reasons behind it.
- Learning the impact of their memories on life.
- Networking with other participants from different cultures.
- Learning to talk in front of people and cameras.
- Behavioral methods to become more confident in their daily life.
Who should attend this Course?
- Children who want to gain more confidence when speaking in front of a group.
- Children who want to develop communication skills through a range of fun theatrical games and activities.
- Children who want to enhance their oral language skills as well as their vocal abilities, such as voice projection and clarity.