Public Speaking Courses for Kids and Teens in Dubai
The Importance of Public Speaking Courses for Kids
In a public situation, Public Speaking communication skills are just as important as any other life skill. Developing these abilities at a young age is important in the long term. Children’s pre-adolescent years are particularly eventful because they begin to mature into active members of society and they develop personal viewpoints and ideas on a variety of topics. When this happens, most children want to express their opinions as well. They can use public speaking as a platform to proudly express their beliefs and thoughts.Throughout their growth, Public Speaking children will be required to speak in public in a variety of contexts. Although it is an important Public Speaking skill, some children are more comfortable standing and speaking in front of a crowd than others.
For more details on the availability of our Training Program
Benefits of Public Speaking skills Training for Kids
Public speaking helps children and teenagers develop a variety of communication abilities. Children’s camps or after-school activities are personally stimulating and satisfying for their personal and academic growth.
When your child is able to stand in front of a group of people and deliver a speech that aims to influence public perceptions, a whole new world opens up for them..
Some of the topics under the Public Speaking program are as below:
- Introductory logic, with discussion of basic reasoning and logical fallacies
- Research skills
- Speech writing skills
- Classical debate
- Aspects of the science of persuasion
- Preparation and moderation
- Vocal modulation
- Techniques to overcome anxiety and stage fright
- Effective use of humor
- Thinking on their feet (improvisation)
Learning Objectives of Public Speaking Course
- Learn techniques to confidently communicate ideas with discussion of basic reasoning and logical fallacies
- Learn the most effective ways of using body language
- Create stunning first impression with Interpersonal and communication skills
- Build Impromptu speaking techniques to think fast on your feet
- Learn aspects of the science of persuasion
- Learn to build confidence and overcome anxiety using powerful tools of storytelling and speech crafting
- Learn different genres and forums for speech presentation
- Use vocal variety and pauses to improve voice projection and tonality
- Learn how to effectively use humor
- Build language skills to articulate challenging pronunciations
Module 1-Introduction To Public Speaking
- Different genres and forums for speech presentation
- Learn quick thinking and impromptu speaking techniques
Module 2-Vocabulary & Fluency
- Express views without pauses and confidently communicate ideas with discussion of basic reasoning and logical fallacies
- Tips to improve vocabulary,fluency and articulate challenging pronunciations
Module 3- Build Up Confidence
- Tips to build confidence and overcome anxiety using powerful tools of storytelling and speech crafting
- Time Management
Module 4- Overcome stage fear
- Tips to effectively use humor and overcome stage fear
- Leadership Skills and aspects of the science of persuasion.
Module 5 – Body Language
- Importance of body language
- Importance of voice modulation,voice projection and tonality.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Children who want to gain more confidence when speaking in front of a group.
- Children who want to develop communication skills through a range of fun theatrical games and activities.
- Children who want to enhance their oral language skills as well as their vocal abilities, such as voice projection and clarity.
No specific requirement
Public Speaking Training course Details
|Location||Face to Face at PINNACLE premises in Dubai /LIVE Online|
|Certification||PINNACLE Professional Certificate of Completion , KHDA Certificate|
What Will You Gain
- Enhance communication abilities
- Boost self-belief and self- confidence
- Improve academic results.
- Improve leadership abilities.
- Remove hesitation and shyness
- Develop goal setting
Public Speaking Courses Certification
Certification PINNACLE Innovation and Education is fully licensed by the KHDA authority. All of our courses and trainings have undergone the necessary certification process and are officially acknowledged and approved by the authority.
Why are we unique?
PINNACLE offers an extensive public speaking course across the UAE. This course will enable your child to express themselves in a cohesive learning environment and develop skills to help them progress simultaneously through their educational and personal lives.
Our trainers follow professional approaches based on the latest pedagogy methodologies and techniques. Prior to assigning class activities, our experienced and proficient trainers will assess your child’s strengths and weaknesses and focus on areas where they need help. They will be tested on logical questions to attain a brief understanding of their current level. PINNACLE aims to help students in the Public Speaking niche to help them excel in their career.
Why choose PINNACLE for your Kids & Teens’ Public Speaking Skills Training?
Public Speaking course at PINNACLE aims to support students in putting their ideas precisely and explore the fascinating world of reasoning and creative thinking. Students will be able to express themselves freely and experience the thrill of being a speaker.
At PINNACLE Education, your child will develop:
- Deeper skill development as these programs can be useful preparation for post-secondary education, where presentations and in-class engagement are essential.
- Improved social interaction and empathy abilities are critical for their growth and maturation.
- Increased confidence through a greater understanding of their own personal power and inner strength.
- Critical thinking abilities since giving a speech requires them to recognize faults in their own logic as well as that of others.
- Self-organization and self-discipline as they will learn the aspects of speech preparation that will give them the courage while giving a speech
Undeniably, progress in this field has significance in many other aspects of the child’s life.