Computer Aided Design Course
What will you learn?
In the course, you will learn how to create two-dimensional (2D), three-dimensional (3D), and manual drawings for residential, commercial, and industrial systems. With the aid of computer-aided design (CAD) software, you will also master the art of converting them into digital format. You will be able to place yourself at the end of the course to a project portfolio consisting of sketches and designs of structures, artifacts and numerous other related engineering and architectural drawings.
What will you achieve?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be skilled to:
- Evaluate mechanical/civil designs and choose the appropriate manufacturing process and materials.
- Create 2D and 3D computer drawings and the design and prototyping models.
- Assess computer-aided design models and assemblies based on critical thinking and the ability to solve problems.
- Develop a solution through group work.
- Communicate and bring forth suggestions and approaches to problem creation.
Who is the course for?
- IT professionals who are interested to build their career in Computer Aided Designs.
- Fresh University Graduates.
- High school students.
- Basic knowledge of computer is required.
Course Duration: 30 Hrs
Course Fees: Click Here to Enquire