An organization has a body of knowledge that comes from its history and operations.
Knowledge management is the process of knowledge creation and then sharing and using it
through a consistent system. A knowledge management system ensures that a company’s
knowledge base is never compromised by turnover, loss, or continued evolution of the
organization itself. A knowledge management approach informs decision-making for the
whole organization. It is important that the knowledge assets are protected and more
importantly, consistent as the organization moves forward. The knowledge base is so
precious that big organizations now have resources and teams contribute to this concept.
Knowledge management efforts start in the form of things like apprenticeships, professional
training, and mentorship. Information systems have made a transfer of knowledge even easier
as organizations dig into large bodies of data. Our online Knowledge Management course
will provide the learner with a tool that they will help them to initiate implementing
knowledge management, no matter what is the size of the company or the budget. Wherever
human beings are working collectively for one goal, there is a need to harvest knowledge and
stored, and dispensed it.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to
● Identify the main elements of knowledge Management and barriers to knowledge
● Know and discuss the basic process of knowledge Management.
● Learn the main organizational factors that impact knowledge management.
● Meet the specific cognitive needs in the organization and recommend the proper use
of technologies for knowledge management.
● Learn all the stages of knowledge management; identify the relation between other
strategic functions of the organizations and knowledge management.
● Enhance the abilities to work in knowledge management projects.
Who is this Course for?
This course is suitable for a person who is interested in knowing more about knowledge