Global Human Resource Management
This course is being designed to improve your human resource managerial skills in a global
context. The course content includes an introduction to the global HRM concept, along with
processes and functions of recruitment and selection, performance management, job evaluation,
global mergers & acquisitions, labour relations and social responsibility.
What will you achieve?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
● Understand the concepts of global HRM
● Be able to tackle real-life human resource problems/situations in your workplace
● Expand your knowledge as a manager in a global context
Who is this course for?
● Senior HR professionals aspiring to expand their knowledge and reach the next level
● Senior Managers and Leaders involved in a global business expansion
● Leaders and Executives who are a part of a merger or acquisition
● Minimum of two years’ experience in a senior professional-level HR position
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field