Peachtree software is an accounting system in which small organisations can deal their books. Peachtree software takes a more hard and multifarious process and rebuilds it into a trouble-free process that anyone can use. This training course will help the learner to set up their company in Peachtree, make their journal entries, and view the financial statements that the software creates. Learner as an accountant will able to maintain accuracy with the help of this software.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this learner will be able to;
- Get familiar with the basic feature of Peachtree
- Understand the complete accounting cycle, starting with transactions and ending with financial statements
- Learn to process simple transactions, set up related, documents and prepare financial statements.
- The students will also be given practical training on how to make accounting entries using the Peachtree software.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for
- College students
- Mid career professionals
- Graduate students
- Those considering professional
- Basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy & literacy
- Must be above 16 years