SQL Server Course In Dubai
What will you learn?
In this course, you gain the introductory skills to leverage the advantages of SQL Server’s, learn how to automate data accessibility and maintenance with the SQL programming language, and develop a solid foundation for database building, querying, and manipulating. You will also learn how to use the various administrative and development tools within SQL Server Microsoft BI stack of Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services. SQL Server provides a platform for enterprise data management, robust development, and advanced Business Intelligence applications implementing. Attend this hands-on course and learn how to leverage these features.
What will you achieve?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be skilled to:
- Prepare multi-tabular SQL queries.
- Prepare SQL queries containing correlated and uncorrelated sub queries, outer joins, inner joins, and self joins.
- Assess the variations between sub queries and joins.
- Successfully employ built-in functions and features.
- Produce user friendly output through the use of SQL formatting features of.
- Analyze the results of various data types and the use of NULLs.
- Prepare the SQL queries for data ordering and data grouping.
- Prepare SQL queries which involve decision making.
- Write SQL queries for defining/manipulating/altering data.
- Define and explain data integrity issues: validity checking, uniqueness constraints, referential integrity problems, cascaded deletes and updates, triggers.
- Identify and illustrate the transaction processing problems like locking processes.
- Identify and define security concepts like User-IDs, levels of privileges, views.
- Generate embedded SQL programs including processing stored procedures.
Who is the course for?
- IT professionals who are interested to build their career in SQL Server.
- Fresh University Graduates.
- High school students.
- Basic understanding of computers.
Course Duration: 30 Hrs
Course Fees: Click Here to Enquire