QuickBooks is one of the important accounting software packages that has been developed and marketed by Intuit. A QuickBooks product is geared specially for small and medium-sized organisation and provides on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept payments of business, manages bills and pay bills, and payroll functions. This course will help the learner to become a steadfast accountant, tax professional. QuickBooks for accounting has distinctive functionality and characteristics that can help you become more industrious and efficient.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this course learner will be able to
- Set up and maintain customer and vendor accounts
- Produce report according to the plan chart
- Produce standard Financial Management report & view information on the basic account reports.
- Set up and use the reminders within QuickBooks
- Understand the significance of the reporting structure
- Gets an overview of payroll tracking on QuickBooks.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for
- College students
- Mid career professionals
- Graduate students
- Those considering professional
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy & literacy