Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
The CMA Certified Management Accountant is the internationally recognized, advanced-level credential suitable for financial professionals and accountants in organisation. Achieving the CMA will demonstrate your proficient expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
Whether you want to augment the value you bring to your existing position, or develop your career potential, the CMA will help you set the standard for professional superiority. This course is basically structured on the lines of global management accounting benchmarks and has been designed to measure the most critical expertise of accounting and finance professionals working in businesses.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this course you will be able to;
- Gain complete knowledge and skills regarding the Management Accounting program
- Develop skills in financial planning , budgeting and business performance
- Understand the concept of cost management, strategic planning forecast , controls and learning ethics standards while conducting business
- Leverage data of financial nature for strategic decision making.
- Manage working capital and analyze financial alternatives.
- Appraise company performance in detail.
Who is this Course for?
This course is suitable for;
- Students of Commerce or Accounts
- People who want to learn about the basics of Management Accounting
- Bachelors Degree in any area, from accredited university/colleges.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in Management Accounting or Financial Management.
Course Duration: 48 Hours (each part)
Course Fees: Click Here to Enquire