Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
The Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) International is a internationally ideal credential, essential if you want to advance your career and to position yourself as an expert in the fraud examiners profession. This course is an ultimate preparation course for the international Certified Fraud Examiner exam to become a CFE.
The main aim of this certified fraud examiners training course is to provide delegates with information according to international agreed standard for fraud/forensic investigators and auditors. The rationale of the CFE qualification itself is to provide Forensic Practitioners with skills essential to bring out fraud examinations efficiently, effectively and ethically and in so doing help to decrease organisations business fraud and to inspire public confidence in the integrity and objectivity of fraud examiners at work.
What will you achieve?
Upon the completion of this course you will be able to
- Learn Accounting Concepts, Bribery and Corruption, Financial Statement, Fraud, Computer and Internet Fraud, and other industry-specific fraud schemes.
- Develop knowledge about money laundering, fraud securities. Lean the principles of Evidence, testifying techniques, and the criminal justice system.
- Advance your analysis of evidence, data analysis and reporting tools, tracing illicit transactions, interviewing, and report writing.
- Understand the Auditors’ fraud responsibilities, lean corporate Governance, develop techniques for fraud prevention, Learn Fraud Risk Management and Fraud Risk Assessment.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for
- EA Individuals and have an interest in CFE.
- Fraud Examiners
- Customs and excise investigators
- National prosecuting Authority.