Implementing and Administering CISCO Solutions (CCNA) Course in Dubai PINNACLE Education Offers Classroom & Online Implementing and Administering CISCO Solutions (CCNA) Course
Are you looking for CCNA Course in Dubai? Then you have come to the right place.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course provides a wide spectrum of fundamental skills for all IT professions. You’ll learn how to install, run, configure, and validate simple IPv4 and IPv6 networks using a mix of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study. Configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers, as well as managing network devices and detecting basic security threats are all covered in this course. You’ll also learn about network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking in this course.
For more details on the availability of our Training Program
Where can I get the best CCNA Course in Dubai?
PINNACLE offers an extensive course in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) in Dubai and across the UAE. This course is suitable for those who are interested in getting their CCNA certification. Joining this course will enable you to be prepared for the CCNA exam. Associate-level IT professionals can be prepared with expertise in network security, automation, and programmability with this CCNA course. Passing the exam enables you to earn CCNA certification in Dubai.
- Start Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Detect how a switch operates
- Conduct Basic Switch Configuration
- Execute the Initial Switch Configuration
- Analyze TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Execute an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Analyze Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Execute IPv4 Static Routing
- Apply IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Execute Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Apply PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Supervise the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Determine a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Analyze Management Options
- Analyze the Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Build the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Promote Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Allow and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Carry out Device Hardening
This course is for everyone who wants to get their CCNA certification. All support technicians involved in the basic installation, service, and verification of Cisco networks will benefit from this course.
The material in this course is suitable for individuals with the following designations:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of PC operating system navigation
- Basic knowledge Internet usage
Basic understanding IP addressAlthough there are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, you are required to ensure that your knowledge of the exam topics is good
CCNA Course Objectives
Recognize the parts of a computer network; describe its basic properties
CCNA Training course Details
|Timing||Flexible slots are available|
|Location||Face to Face at PINNACLE premises in Dubai /LIVE Online|
|Certificates||PINNACLE Professional Certificate of Completion , KHDA Certificate|
CCNA Training Certification
PINNACLE Innovation and Education is approved by the Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), Dubai. All of our courses and trainings have undergone the necessary certification process and are officially acknowledged and approved by the authority
In-House and Live-Online Training Options
If you are interested in taking this training program for you and your colleagues in your organization, at your premises or at a venue of your choice or online, you can enquire now and we shall offer you customized and effective IN-HOUSE or LIVE
ONLINE training solutions to meet your training needs
Why choose PINNACLE for your CCNA training?
- Our expert trainers employ the most effective and up-to-date training techniques.
- We employ research-based training programs with practical Training
Methodology and easy-to-understand approach that guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge implementation over a short period of time.
- After an initial analytical training consultation, we provide personalized training plans to clients for achieving their learning objectives.
- We offer flexible face to face, online and blended mode of trainings
All our course materials are comprehensive and comprise of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life applications.
- Our conducive learning environment and utmost customer satisfaction approach makes every training program a memorable, enjoyable and rewarding learning experience for our clients.